Newer properties 🏠
- Our clients in a townhouse project in Yarraville, VIC received an extra $35,667 because we correctly added the Common areas and lift component ($424,109 in total deductions each).
- A business owner client received an extra $52,072 on his warehouse because we correctly added the Common area hardstands ($227,034 in total deductions).
- Another business owner is claiming $26,207-$42,281 every year in deductions for the next 22 years on his commercial property, leased to an Architectural firm.
- Our investor of a CBD penthouse is claiming $27,977-$53,809 every year in deductions for the next 40 ($1,328,900 in total deductions).
Older properties 🏚️
(When ‘others’ told our clients there was no point in getting depreciation done. They got a second opinion-thankfully.)
- Found a young couple $48,754 in deductions on an old strata unit in Fairfield, VIC as a result of comprehensive due diligence and correct advice (following after a large quantity surveying firm informed them that their property was too old).
- Found a Dr. in Camberwell, VIC $37,472 on an unknown extension (not in the Contract of Sale) by conducting thorough due diligence including, but not limited to using our in-house resources, historical information all in an attempt to benefit our client by maximising and uncovering all unknown building works and deductions.
Request for BWK Group to review completed reports done by ‘others’ (i.e quantity surveying firms) 🕵️
(We have had clients ask us to review already completed depreciation reports).
- Identified $63,182 in missing deductions along with incorrect reporting (which could flag an ATO audit). I.e it was evident to us that this report was not undertaken by a Quantity Surveyor.
- Identified $58,404 in missing deductions along with incorrect reporting ” “