BWK Group offers solutions to maximise their property investment, asset and development project/s (via Tax Depreciation, Quantity Surveying and Estimating services).
By enabling specialist property, building and construction solutions, BWK Group makes it possible for their clients to write off significant taxes (year-on-year), improve yearly tax return cash-back, save money and time in regards to property and construction solutions.
Our services include: Tax Depreciation reports, Replacement Cost/Insurance Valuations reports, Quantity Surveying (QS) reports and Progress Claim assessments.
Mathew Kulkewycz: Principal/Head Quantity Surveyor (QS)
Mathew runs the operations for BWK Group – Tax Depreciation and Quantity Surveying Services.
He is a qualified quantity surveyor and registered tax agent offering tax depreciation schedule reports and quantity surveying services for his residential and commercial clients.
15+ years of insights and specialised experience in the property, building & construction industries provides a level of knowledge and expertise to assist, support and achieve results for his property and building & construction clients.
Previously, in his spare time, Mathew also delivered building & construction courses.
Areas of Expertise:
Residential, commercial and industrial property, building and construction
- Tax Depreciation Schedules
- Replacement Cost Reports/Insurance Valuation Reports
- Quantity Surveyor (QS Reports)/ Financier Reports
- Post-Contract Services (including sinking fund/bank drawdowns and progress claims) for banks/financial lenders and private clients
- Measurement, estimating and take-offs for builders and sub-contractors
– Bachelor of Construction Management – B.ConstrMgt (Hons.)
– Graduate Diploma of Education – G.Dip.Ed
– Certificate IV in Building and Construction
– Safety Awareness Card (Building & Construction OH&S Induction)
– Tax Practitioners Board (Registration no. 25563422)
Fun Facts (about Mathew):
- Climbed to the summit of one of the most active volcanoes in the world, unassisted and with no safety equipment (all whilst observing a team of 10 mountaineers connected via a static line, opposite).
- Almost drowned whilst attempting to propose to his wife in the surf off a surf break near Cloud 9, Fiji (is on the surf pro circuit).
- Cycled around Europe on a deadly-treadly/push bike (7hrs each day), whilst living off salami, water and whatever he could source cheaply on shoe-string budget.
- Broke a goal kicking football record, kicking over 100 goals in a season.
- Support the (Baby) Bombers (Essendon FC).
- Father of 3 lovely, happy, funny girls. Can’t convince them to support Essendon (yet).
- Husband to a beautiful wife. Sadly, she supports North Melbourne FC. But, can definitely surf!
Work Experience (of Mathew):
Mathew’s career has revolved around the property, building & construction sectors and teaching & training. His work experience spans over 13+ years in quantity surveying, estimating and project management roles held in both Australia and the United Kingdom; including working for large international and national quantity surveying and building & construction companies. Prior to forming BWK Group, Mathew’s previous role involved running the national quantity surveying operations as the National Quantity Surveyor for a large Property Valuations and Advisory company.
Large-scale projects that Mathew has directly been involved with include; National Rail (United Kingdom), Melbourne Docklands redevelopment, Melbourne Southern Cross Station, National Gallery of Victoria, Royal Women’s Hospital (Melbourne), Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, RACV Club Inverloch redevelopment, Austereo Triple M & Fox Broadcasters, Essendon Football Club and Windy Hill (Essendon FC) training facilities and assets, Bond University (Queensland) etc.
Furthermore, Mathew has used his knowledge of the building and construction industry to also educate, deliver and facilitate Certificate IV in Building & Construction to a broad range of qualified individuals wishing to become registered building practitioners, ranging from tradespeople to engineers.
Outside of work, Mathew enjoys spending time with his young family, following his sporting teams (including Essendon FC) and volunteering with Essendon Football Club and Cricket Victoria as a multicultural ambassador.
If you are looking for depreciation and quantity surveying services offered by BWK Group, request a call back from our Founder/Head QS, Mathew here, or via BWK Group’s contact page.
We are more than happy to assist.