Property Tax Depreciation
Ownership of property is expensive and it should be rewarding.
Many residential and commercial property investors (and owners of income-producing properties) are paying too much tax, or worse, forfeiting tax claims every year, this could be as much as $15,000+ per year.
As quantity surveyors and registered tax agents, BWK Group makes it possible for property investors (and owners of income-producing properties) to write-off significant taxes.
We also educate and work with clients’ accountants to identify building plant & equipment claims in order to also minimise client’s yearly-tax-liability and improve clients yearly-tax-returns (for the life of their income-producing properties).
BWK Group’s Tax Depreciation Schedule reports
i) Write-off significant tax obligations and improve yearly-income-tax returns:
Our clients have also reported substantial cash returns from the ATO (i.e. $!0,000 on each year of our report.
BWK Group tax depreciation reports achieve results:
By utilising the skills and experience of the BWK Group, you can rest assured that you are set up for success and have provided yourself with the best opportunity to get results.
ii) We aim to make the experience for you effortless:
Your time is important. Leave all the work to us.
All we need from clients, wishing to use our tax depreciation service, are the property detail information, via our online Tax Depreciation Instruction Form.
After receiving all relevant client and property information, we conduct our thorough due diligence on the property investment and undertake the work.
On completion, we forward the said depreciation report to the client as well as direct to thier accountant (if nominated).
iii) You save time:
We take away the hassle of booking and coordinating with real estate agents, tenants etc.
You can use the time saved to spend more time with your family, start planning your next property investment, shop or if you must…work.
BWK Group uses their collective experience across all sectors, industries and construction and building, as well as head building contractor and large quantity surveying company experience (of various sized construction building & construction projects, including many world-known landmarks).
This experience is used to identify tax deduction items (installed or unfixed, or associated) that less experienced persons may miss.
BWK Group Tax Depreciation Schedule Key-Points of Difference
Expertise from start to finish: completed by a qualified Quantity Surveyor and Registered Tax Agent.
- Your property investment, thoroughly inspected: we implement our in-house 327 Points Quality Assurance Physical Property Inspection Check.
- You save time: we handle all the booking and coordinating for access (for the physical inspection, to measure and take notes for tax purposes).
- Value for money: up to 40 years of maximised tax claims (saving tax and improving cash flow) included.
- Deep dive into extra claims: historical deductions uncovered and included.
“I was very impressed by this service. Mat responded quickly and then wrote a comprehensive depreciation report within a week or so. What surprised me was the sheer scale of body corporate assets for which depreciation could be claimed. The depreciation identified in the BWK report far outweighs the depreciation we were claiming for assets that had been purchased for the unit. It was a pleasure to make the claims when submitting tax returns. Clearly, the cost of the report will be far outweighed over time by the level of depreciation that can be claimed”
- A comprehensive 29-page report: capital allowances, deductions (i.e. tax claims), estimates, summaries and graphs.
- Visual report for easier interpretation- not just numbers.
- Tailored and customised to suit your financial situation: various depreciation methods used, to personalise to your financial situation.
- Trusted by accountants, they love the detail we provide: appended detailed breakdowns provided for your accountant/ tax advisor.
- Save time and keep your accountant happy: we can send the completed report direct to your accountant (if requested).
“It is great having someone reliable and efficient I can refer my clients to. BWK Group were great with efficiency, client contact, keeping the accountant in the loop and a fantastic report. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services, especially to clients with rental properties...”
Chartered Accountant and Virtual CFO (Melbourne, VIC and Canberra, ACT), Dot Advisory
The Benefits of a BWK Tax Depreciation Schedule report
– Write-off significant taxes for a lifetime (over the entire effective life, up to 40 years)
– Improve the cash flow in the property
– Increase the likelihood of income tax return refunds.
In summary, BWK Group tax depreciation enables our clients to save hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes and making it possible for clients to receive greatly improved year-tax-returns, every year for the life of our reports (usually 40-years)