Maximising your property investment, asset and development projectvia Tax Depreciation, Quantity Surveying and Estimating Click here for quotations and orders
The service has helped me as it generated a great depreciation schedule for tax purposes.
What stood out with Build With K’s service was; their promptness, explicit information and going beyond their duty to provide us with the best possible outcome.
I am extremely happy with the service and as such will be recommending this to my family and friends.
“$10,000.00. That’s the tax return we received when Mathew helped us with our Quantity Surveying application. It has really helped us and without Mathews advice and knowledge we would have not known this was available to us. Thanks, Mathew.”
offers Quantity Surveying/Estimating and Tax Depreciation services
1. Write-off substantial taxes / minimize the tax liability for property investors (and bricks and mortar business owners) and improve their cash flow via tax depreciation schedules:
achieved by claiming maximum tax depreciation deductions and allowances for property investor clients, resulting from our ten years of specialised building and construction experience.
2. Reduce the unknown and provide ‘peace-of-mind’, ‘insured sum’ insurance valuation amounts for Owner’s Corporations to cover for unfortunate events of ‘property loss’:
achieved by using specialised building and construction estimating, costing skills, in-house construction databases, knowledge and experience and arriving at the replacement cost of the building, plant and equipment of properties. This service also benefits Owners Corporations, who are legally required to have a current replacement sum amount/report for the purposes of insurance and to also best serve the Owners Corporation members.
3. Help Building Contractors and Sub-Contractors win more jobs:
achieved by estimating, quantifying and pricing the building/development project, trade-by-trade. Along with helping to win more jobs for the Contractor/Sub-contractor. This also helps contractors and subbies to free up more time to focus on other important Contractor/Sub-contractor tasks and or hobbies.
4. Improve Builder/Developer’s cash flow and reduce financial risk to Building & Construction project Financiers:
achieved by estimating, pricing, inspecting, assessing and certifying ‘fair and reasonable payments’ via site inspection and communication with building head contractors in relation to building and construction works completed on behalf of lenders and financiers (drawdowns).
Did you know that only a Quantity Surveyor (and in some cases an Architect), can certify construction progress payments and progress claim amounts, in the event that there is no building contract in place (often the case for Owner Build and always for Speculative Building Developments)?
it is about YOU but we are:
– Tax Depreciation and Quantity Surveying/Estimating service business with capabilities for our clients Australia wide (head office, Melbourne, VIC).
– Experienced and qualified Quantity Surveyors/Estimators and Registered Tax Agents.
– Experienced with and qualified in Building & Construction, Building and Construction Cost Management and previously contributed to the industry/ paid- it- forward by delivering Building and Construction Certificate IV courses (testimonials found here, regarding this).