BWK’s Tax Depreciation Schedules Service Point of Difference
Our savvy property investors minimise their tax liability and maximise their cash flow
Total Value of Claims for our Clients to Date.......and Counting
BWK TAX DEPRECIATION SCHEDULE SERVICE
i) Writes-off significant tax obligations (and you may receive cash returns from the ATO) as our reports achieve results:
By utilising the skills and experience of the business owner direct (an experienced and qualified Quantity Surveyor and Registered Tax Agent) you can rest assured that you are set up for success and have provided yourself with the best opportunity to get results.
ii) We aim to make the experience for you effortless:
Your time is important. Leave all the work to us.
All we need from clients, wishing to use our premium service, are the property details and client information, via our online Tax Depreciation Instruction Form. After receiving all relevant client and property information, we conduct our thorough due diligence on the property investment and undertake the work. On completion, we forward the said depreciation report to the client and direct to your accountant (if nominated).
iii) You save time:
We take away the hassle of booking and coordinating with real estate agents, tenants etc.
You can use the time saved to spend more time with your family, start planning your next property investment, shop or if you must…work.
Mathew uses his in-house head contractor experience and large quantity surveying company experience of various sized construction building & construction projects overall building stages to assess and claim for other items that less experienced persons may miss.
BWK Group is ready to assist with maximising your tax claims (and potential returns) through our Tax Depreciation Schedule Service.
Tax Depreciation Schedule Service – ‘The BWK Group’ Way (Points of Difference Inclusions):
– Expertise from start to finish: completed by a qualified Quantity Surveyor and Registered Tax Agent.
– Your property investment, thoroughly inspected: we implement our in-house 327 Points Quality Assurance Physical Property Inspection Check.
– You save time: we handle all the booking and coordinating for access (for the physical inspection, to measure and take notes for tax purposes).
– Value for money: up to 40 years of maximised tax claims (saving tax and improving cash flow) included.
– Deep dive into extra claims: historical deductions uncovered and included.
– A comprehensive 28-page report: capital allowances, deductions (i.e. tax claims), estimates, summaries and graphs.
– Visual report for easier interpretation- not just numbers.
– Tailored and customised to suit your financial situation: various depreciation methods used, to personalise to your financial situation.
– Trusted by accountants, they love the detail we provide: appended detailed breakdowns provided for your accountant/ tax advisor.
– Save time and keep your accountant happy: we can send the completed report direct to your accountant (if requested)
For Quotations / Order for Tax Depreciation (click below)
You will have the options to view or ‘Order and Pay’ to book. Note: Commercial property Tax Depreciation will be quoted with a responding email
Click on the 'chat widget' to ask away >>