Results-driven and specialised Tax Depreciation and Quantity Surveying Services, Build With K (BWK)
WHAT WE DO :
achieved by claiming maximum tax depreciation deductions and allowances for property investor clients, resulting from our ten years of specialised building and construction experience.
2. Reduce the unknown and provide ‘peace of mind’, ‘insured sum’ amounts in the unfortunate event of ‘total property loss’:
achieved by using specialised building and construction estimating, costing skills, in-house construction databases, knowledge and experience and arriving at the replacement cost of the building, plant and equipment of properties. This service also benefits Owners Corporations, who are legally required to have a current replacement sum amount/report for the purposes of insurance and to also best serve the Owners Corporation members.
3. Improve Builder/Developer’s cash flow and reduce financial risk to Building & Construction project Financiers:
achieved by inspecting, assessing and certifying ‘fair and reasonable payments’ via site inspection and communication with building head contractors in relation to building and construction works completed on behalf of lenders and financiers (drawdowns).
Did you know that only a Quantity Surveyor (and in some cases an Architect), can certify construction progress payments and progress claim amounts, in the event that there is no building contract in place (often the case for Owner Build and always for Speculative Building Developments)?
WHO WE ARE:
- Melbourne based, Tax Depreciation and Quantity Surveying service.
- Experienced and qualified Quantity Surveyors and Registered Tax Agents.
- Experienced with and qualified in Building & Construction, Building and Construction Cost Management and previously contributed to the industry/ paid- it- forward by delivering Building and Construction Certificate IV courses (testimonials found here, regarding this).
“We Measure Our Success by Your Property, Building and Construction Cashflow ”
director / quantity surveyor and registered tax agent
He is a qualified quantity surveyor and registered tax agent offering tax depreciation schedule reports and quantity surveying services for his residential and commercial clients.
Ten years of insights and specialised experience in the property, building & construction industries provides a level of knowledge and expertise to assist, support and achieve results for his property and building & construction clients.
In his spare time, he also delivered building & construction courses, review his students’ testimonials here.
– Bachelor of Construction Management – B.ConstrMgt (Hons.)
– Graduate Diploma of Education – G.Dip.Ed
– Certificate IV in Building and Construction
– Safety Awareness Card (Building & Construction OH&S Induction)
– Tax Practitioners Board (Registration no. 25563422)
Areas of Expertise:
Residential, commercial and industrial
– Tax Depreciation
– Replacement Cost Reports/Assessments (Insurance Replacement Cost Valuations)
– Post-Contract Services (including sinking fund/bank drawdowns and progress claims) for banks/financial lenders and private clients
– Contract Administration
– Measurement, estimating and take-offs for builders and sub-contractors
Mathew’s career has revolved around the property, building & construction sectors and teaching & training. His work experience spans 10+ years in quantity surveying, estimating and project management roles held in both Australia and the United Kingdom; including working for large international and national quantity surveying and building & construction companies. Prior to forming Build With K (BWK), Mathew’s previous role involved running the national quantity surveying operations as the National Quantity Surveyor for a large Property Valuations and Advisory company.
Large-scale projects that Mathew has directly been involved with include; National Rail (United Kingdom), Melbourne Docklands redevelopment, Melbourne Southern Cross Station, National Gallery of Victoria, Royal Women’s Hospital (Melbourne), Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, RACV Club Inverloch redevelopment, Austereo Triple M & Fox Broadcasters, Essendon Football Club and Windy Hill (Essendon FC) training facilities and assets, Bond University (Queensland) etc.
Furthermore, Mathew has used his knowledge of the building and construction industry to also educate, deliver and facilitate Certificate IV in Building & Construction to a broad range of qualified individuals wishing to become registered building practitioners, ranging from tradespeople to engineers
Outside of work, Mathew enjoys spending time with his young family, following his sporting teams (including Essendon FC) and volunteering with Essendon Football Club and Cricket Victoria as multicultural ambassador.
If you are looking for depreciation and quantity surveying services (offered by Build With K, BWK), get in touch with Mathew. He will be more than happy to assist.